ITC Education Inc. has invested significant resources into developing and promoting several registered and common law trademarks and accordingly has amassed significant goodwill in these marks and in the associated educational services. Only ITC Education Inc. may use its trademarks in sales, advertising, and promotional materials. To maintain its trademarks and to prevent marketplace confusion, ITC is required to take action against unauthorized use or reproduction of its trademarks in any commercial context.
ITC’s trademarks include but are not limited to (the “ITC Marks”):
Insurance Training Center™
In written materials, the appropriate TM or ® symbol must be used with the first or most prominent appearance of the ITC Marks.
Other company names, product names, and marks that are referenced on the Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Trademark Usage Guidelines
- The ITC Marks may not be used or registered, in whole or in part, as a company or trade name, product name, or service name.
- Any confusingly similar abbreviation, variation, or foreign language, or a phonetic equivalent of the ITC Marks may not be used for any purpose.
- The ITC Marks may not be used in any way that would imply that ITC Education Inc. endorses, sponsors, or is otherwise affiliated with a third party or a third-party product or service.
- The ITC Marks may not be incorporated, in whole or in part, into a website domain name or a social media profile.
- The ITC Marks may not be used in any advertising that is false or misleading in any way or that is in violation of any applicable law, administrative agency regulation, or municipal ordinance of any jurisdiction.
- The ITC Marks may not be used in association with defamatory, pornographic, scandalous, disparaging, or otherwise objectionable materials.
- The INSURANCE TRAINING CENTER, ITC Education, or ITC word marks may be used to the extent necessary to refer accurately to ITC Education Inc. or its services, provided that the use complies with these guidelines.